The number of web hosting service providers are increasing day by day in order to fulfill the needs of website owners who want to get high visibility online. Turnkey Internet is a New York based company that aims at offering enterprise level services for small and medium business firms. In fact, it provides a wide range of web hosting platforms for businesses to focus more on their objectives with attention. Each of them has their own features which ultimately help to achieve the best results in online business.
Features of turnkey Internet
- Enables websites to load faster with high speed which complies with high American certification standards
- Domain registration at additional costs and Unlimited bandwidth for businesses
- SSD storage for reading hard disk quickly
- Dedicated IPv4 and IPv6 addresses that increase the functions of a website
- Free SSL certificates and R1 soft backup for automatic website restoration
- Free migration and Money-back guarantee for businesses that are not satisfied with a web hosting plan
- Unlimited disk spaces and sub domains
- Add-on domains, MySQL databases, and parked domains
- Excellent customer support and green data center
- Affordable prices that suit the budgets of businesses
Types of web hosting plans offered by Turnkey Internet
Turnkey Internet offers Linux hosting, SEO hosting, windows hosting, and reseller hosting for all sizes of businesses. It even covers dedicated server rental services for clients based on their choices. SEO web hosting is a perfect choice for websites to improve their visibility in search engines with high success rates. The windows hosting offered by the company covers three different plans for businesses enabling them to select the right one. Those who want to know more about the plans can get details from the company or other sources that can help accomplish goals in online business to generate more revenues.
How to choose the right web hosting plan?
Turnkey’s webhosting plans start from $2 to $ 30 and the price depends on the type of a hosting plan. The company covers most of the answers in knowledge page area on its official website. There are a lot of FAQs available in each section of the Turnkey page that can help understand better. 24/7 customer support is available for clients allowing them to pick the best plan depending on the requirements. Clients can contact the customer support through phone and live chat or submit tickets online for resolving issues as soon as possible.